Butter Pecan CheesecakeFrom henrie 8 years ago
- Yields one 9-inch cheesecake shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted shopping list
- 1/2 cup pecans, finely chopped shopping list
- 24 ounces cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 2 (8 ounce) containers commercial sour cream shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon butter flavoring shopping list
- 1 cup pecans, finely chopped, toasted shopping list
How to make it
- Combine cracker crumbs, 1/3 cup sugar, butter, and 1/2 cup pecans, mixing well. Reserve 1/3 cup mixture; firmly press remaining mixture on bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until light and fluffy;
- gradually add 1-1/2 cup sugar, mixing well. Add eggs, one at a time,
- beating well after each addition. Add sour cream and flavorings; mix
- well. Stir in 1 cup pecans.
- Spoon into prepared pan; sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture. Bake at 475 degrees F for 10 minutes; reduce temperature to 300 degrees F, and bake an additional 50 minutes. Let cool to room temperature on a wire rack; chill.
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating9 people
now henrie you know im a big sucker for cheesecake but butter pecan wow!!!!! im in love hahahahahaminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
I will be making this for my Dad when he and my Mom come to visit me for the weekend on the 27th. I better make a test chessecake!! *wink*greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
I had this recipe but lost it in so many moves when we were working. Thanks for the recipe love this one to will make it Sunday for a party we are having. Got my 5er on this one too.
Have a great evening!!!!!!
Queensilverqueen in Albany loved it