Grand Marnier and Chocolate TrufflesFrom gourmetana 6 years ago
How to make it
- Line a baking sheet with non-stick paper.
- Put the cream into a pan and bring to boil. Remove the pan from the heat and add the chocolate pieces, the Grand Marnier and the orange zest. Stir until really well mixed. Cool and chill for 15 min.
- Beat the mixture for around 5 min until it gets a consistency like fugde. Shape into small balls and place them on the baking sheet. Freeze for 1 hour.
- Melt a cup of the dipping chocolate in a bowl in bain-marie. Lift the bowl off the pan and add the remaining chocolate and stir until melted.
- Using a fork, dip the truffles into the chocolate, then place on the lined baking sheet.
- Alternatively you can roll the truffles in sifted cocoa powder or grounded nuts.
- Use your imagination! :)
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookgourmetana London, UK
The Rating7 people
Superlicious! *5* all the way. What flavors. Thank you so much for sharing!
Tilgidhtilgidh in Blackshear loved it
SUPERB! Of course, now I want one! :(greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
How did I miss this one? Grand Marnier and chocolate! Yummy!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!