Lemon Cream Cheese Coffee CakeFrom peetabear 8 years ago
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® ground mace shopping list
- OR 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® ground nutmeg shopping list
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure lemon extract shopping list
- 1 3/4 cups sifted flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- .................................................................. shopping list
- Streusel Topping: shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® pumpkin pie spice shopping list
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) cold butter shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Beat butter, cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in mace and lemon extract.
- 2. Sift flour with baking powder, soda and salt. Add alternately with milk to butter mixture. Pour into greased and floured 13x2-inch baking pan.
- 3. For the Streusel Topping, mix sugar, flour and pumpkin pie spice in medium bowl. Cut in butter with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle over batter.
- 4. Bake 35 minutes or until cake pulls away from sides of pan. Cool on wire rack.
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating8 people
This sounds wonderful!pleclare in Framingham loved it
Wow- I'm with you on the lemon and cheese combo!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
well this is excellent! delicious combination.magali777 in Mexico loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!