Arroz De Marisco - Shellfish RiceFrom nazzb 5 years ago
- 1 large onion shopping list
- 2 ripe tomatoes (or canned tomatoes) shopping list
- 4 tbsp olive oil (or ordinary oil if not available) shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic shopping list
- small glass dry white wine shopping list
- Chopped parsley to taste shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups starchy rice (carolino, carnarolli...) shopping list
- 1 kilo shellfish mixture (prawns, mussels, clams, crab, whatever) shopping list
- 5 cups water shopping list
- chili to taste shopping list
- salt shopping list
- 3 tbsp thick cream shopping list
How to make it
- Finely chop the onion and garlic.
- Lightly fry with the oil until transparent.
- Add the tomatoes, chopped.
- Add the wine and let reduce slightly.
- Add the rice and water.
- Let it cook for about 10 minutes.
- Add the shellfish and cook for a further 10 minutes.
- Season with chili and salt to taste.
- Add the cream.
- Sprinkle with the parsley and serve.
The Cooknazzb Ponte De Lima (Viana Do Castelo), PT
The Rating8 people
It does look like yours is the best! Delish!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
I agree! Another 5! And you cook like I do, add so it looks right! Sometimes a little more, a little less. Perfect!shepherdrescue in Lake Forest loved it
Sounds delicious!frandee in Burnaby loved it