Tater Tot CasseroleFrom linebb956 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven 350.
- Pat hamburger into bottom of a 13x9 pan and salt and pepper.
- Add the drained green beans.
- Add soup. Smooth over all.
- Place tater tots in rows on top of meat and soup.
- Bake for 1 hr. and last few minutes sprinkle with cheddar cheese, leave in just until melted.
The Cooklinebb956 La Feria, TX
The Rating7 people
i make this except we use peas or frozen peas and carrots . YUM !queenmidge in Anderson loved it
This was a HUGE hit with the whole family! I can't believe I never thought of doing this! I used cream of chicken & peas instead, because my daughters both hate mushrooms and green beans. Also, I forgot to add the cheese at the end, but everyone said...moremodelsmom in Worcester loved it