Chocolate Fudge Cake With Peanutbutter IcingFrom taylorsue82 8 years ago
- Cake: shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 1 3/4 cup flour shopping list
- 3/4 cup cocoa shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup milk 1/2 cup veg oil shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup boiling water shopping list
- Icing: shopping list
- 1/4 cup peanutbutter (I add a bit more as I love peanutbutter apox.1/2 cup) shopping list
- 3 cups powdered sugar shopping list
- 4-5 tablspoons milk(use more if you add more peanutbutter apox 6) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease n flour 13x9" pan or 2 9" round cake pans.
- Combine dry ingredients in large bowl.
- Add eggs milk oil n vanilla.
- Beat on meduim speed 2 minutes.
- Stir in boiling water.(batter will be thin)
- Pour into prepapred pan
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until cake test done.
- Cool Completely, then frost.
- Blend peanutbutter n powdered sugar in bowl.
- Add enough milk to make a creamy consisitency.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cooktaylorsue82 Wapakoneta, OH
The Rating9 people
I love reese cups, can't wait to give this a try.cutemonkey in STMarys loved it
My hubby's going to love this! Thanks for posting!pat2me in Nashua loved it
Sounds wonderful, bookmarked it to make. You have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it