Crab and Pea Sprout SaladFrom chefelaine 8 years ago
- 1 pkg crab meat, defrosted, or 1 can crab meat shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups cooked peas shopping list
- 6 cups fresh pea sprouts shopping list
- ============================== shopping list
- Dressing shopping list
- Zest of 1 orange shopping list
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed orange juice shopping list
- 6 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- salt and freshly ground pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Squeeze the crab meat well to remove excess water and break into small pieces, making sure there are no shell fragments.
- Place in a large bowl with peas and pea sprouts.
- Mix ingredients for dressing with a small whisk until blended.
- Pour over crab mixture and toss.
- Divide among salad plates and serve immediately.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookchefelaine Muskoka, CANA
The Rating25 people
Really nice, Elaine. I love peas and so does Candy. 5
Petedagnabbit in Barrie loved it
Thanks Chef. I had no idea pea leaves were edible. Will try thisbizzielizzie in Orillia loved it
I have never seen pea sprouts at the store. I like other sprouts. Do I have to grow(germinate) my own?lasaf in St. Paul loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!