Autumn Chocolate Spice CakeFrom arpam 8 years ago
- 1 box yellow cake mix shopping list
- 1 cup all-purpous flour shopping list
- 8 oz sour cream shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 5 Tbsp melted butter shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 1/2 Tbsp cinnamon shopping list
- 2 tsp allspice shopping list
- 1/2 bag milk chocolate chips (I've used semi sweet too) shopping list
- 1-2 Tbsp flour shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350
- Put chips in your chopper and let 'em rip w/ 1-2 tbsp flour to prevent clumping.
- Sift cake mix and flour.
- In a seperate bowl, mix sour cream and one egg until smooth. Add remaining eggs one at a time, mixing well after each.
- Add sugar and mix to combine.
- Add butter and mix well.
- Stir in spices, vanilla, and chocolate chips.
- Bake for about 30 minutes. Do not over bake!