Graham Cracker Pie CrustFrom shepherdrescue 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix graham crumbs, sugar cinnamon and butter.
- Press firmly onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake 5 to 8 minutes until lightly golden. I can just start to smell the cinnamon when I take it out, but everyone's nose is different.
The Cookshepherdrescue Lake Forest, CA
The Rating6 people
great tasty piecrust thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
....never thought about the cinnamon...dynie in Marietta loved it
I will defiantly be using your recipe when I make my next pie or cheese cake.
High Fivetrigger in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!