Orange Juice JellyFrom granlong 6 years ago
How to make it
- mix orange juice concentrate with water and pectin in large sauce pan.
- Cook, stirring constantly, over high heat until bubbles form around edges.
- Add sugar and stir well.
- Bring to full, rolling boil.
- Cook for 1 minute stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Skim foam and discard.
- Pour jelly into sterile jars to within 1/2 inch of top of jar
- Process or seal with parafin.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookgranlong Midland, TX
The Rating4 people
Love to make jelly! My favorite is apple-cinnamon. This sounds really easy & different. Thanks for posting!jett2whit in Union City loved it
Terrific recipe, and thanks for sharing!! High FIVE! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
I am SO going to make this! I love unique recipes for jams and jellies and this sounds really interesting. Bet it's tasty on english muffins! Mmmmmmmfizzle3nat in Waterville loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!