Orange Juice JellyFrom granlong 6 years ago
How to make it
- mix orange juice concentrate with water and pectin in large sauce pan.
- Cook, stirring constantly, over high heat until bubbles form around edges.
- Add sugar and stir well.
- Bring to full, rolling boil.
- Cook for 1 minute stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Skim foam and discard.
- Pour jelly into sterile jars to within 1/2 inch of top of jar
- Process or seal with parafin.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookgranlong Midland, TX
The Rating4 people
I am SO going to make this! I love unique recipes for jams and jellies and this sounds really interesting. Bet it's tasty on english muffins! Mmmmmmmfizzle3nat in Waterville loved it
Terrific recipe, and thanks for sharing!! High FIVE! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
Love to make jelly! My favorite is apple-cinnamon. This sounds really easy & different. Thanks for posting!jett2whit in Union City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!