Chicken Wrapped with BaconFrom lincolntoot 6 years ago
How to make it
- Flatten chicken to 1/2" thickness.
- Spread 3 tablespoons cream cheese over each chicken piece.
- Dot with butter and sprinkle with salt; roll up.
- Wrap each with a bacon strip.
- Place, seam side down, in a greased pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400F for 35-40 minutes or until juices run clear.
- Broil 6 inches from the heat for 5 minutes or until bacon is crisp.
- If you are making these ahead for future use, freeze these uncooked on a cookie sheet in your freezer. When solid, wrap and put in a ziplock bag or vacuum seal desired quantities.
- To cook from frozen state, thaw before cooking and follow directions above.
The Cooklincolntoot Freehold, NJ
The Rating5 people
oh, yumherby in Albany loved it
This was delicious. I made it with 6 chicken breasts, 6 slices of bacon and 1 carton (8 oz) cream cheese with onion and chives. My husband said this recipe was definately a "keeper".kristieporter in Brentwood loved it