Lime Chicken SaladFrom midgelet 6 years ago
How to make it
- Cover breasts with salted water and bring to a boil then simmer till tender.
- Remove from liquid ( and reserve liquid for stock , soup or gravy etcc)
- When warm remove skin and bones from chicken
- Chop/cut into bite size pieces.
- While warm, squeeze on juice from limes
- Blend in onion and grated zest from lime
- Add enough mayonnise to bind.
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lastly stir in just enough curry powder for a hint of flavor
- Chill well.
- Best flavor the following day
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating5 people
This sounds wonderful! I love lime and chicken salad does 'need' a little something. Great creation Midgelet! I'm a fan!shepherdrescue in Lake Forest loved it
intersting, wife puts lemon in her recipe! Bet lime is good alasoherby in Albany loved it