Lime Chicken SaladFrom midgelet 5 years ago
How to make it
- Cover breasts with salted water and bring to a boil then simmer till tender.
- Remove from liquid ( and reserve liquid for stock , soup or gravy etcc)
- When warm remove skin and bones from chicken
- Chop/cut into bite size pieces.
- While warm, squeeze on juice from limes
- Blend in onion and grated zest from lime
- Add enough mayonnise to bind.
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lastly stir in just enough curry powder for a hint of flavor
- Chill well.
- Best flavor the following day
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating5 people
intersting, wife puts lemon in her recipe! Bet lime is good alasoherby in Albany loved it
This sounds wonderful! I love lime and chicken salad does 'need' a little something. Great creation Midgelet! I'm a fan!shepherdrescue in Lake Forest loved it