Crock Pot DressingFrom mcboo 7 years ago
- 1 stick margarine/butter shopping list
- 1 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1 cup chopped celery shopping list
- 1/4 cup parsley shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp. -2 tsp. poultry seasoning shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. pepper shopping list
- 12 cups bread cubes (the kind in the bag works great) shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups chicken bouillion shopping list
How to make it
- Melt butter in pan add onions and celery
- saute until tender
- Stir in parley (can add mushrooms too)
- Combine poultry seasoning, salt and pepper
- I mix in with the butter mixture.
- Mix together egg and broth.
- Toss altogether.
- Spoon into a crock pot.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 1 HOUR and
- then on LOW for 1 1/2 - 4 hours.