PEACHY CARAMEL BRUNCHFrom angelgal 5 years ago
How to make it
- Drain peaches, reserving 1 C syrup; set aside.
- Combine flour, salt, and commercial nut mixture from refrigerated rolls in a heavy saucepan.
- Stir in ginger ale and reserved peach syrup.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until smooth and thickened.
- Stir in butter and peaches; bring to a boil.
- Pour hot peach mixture into a lightly greased 8-inch square baking dish.
- Separate caramel rolls, and arrange on top of mixture.
- Bake at 375 for 18 to 23 minutes or until rolls are golden brown.
- Enjoy with a cup of coffee!
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookangelgal New Philadelphia, OH
The Rating4 people
Yum! I bet these smell heavenly.....aaahhhh!jett2whit in Union City loved it
Omgosh!smooch in America loved it
Superb!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it