Just Too Tired To Cook Beef StewFrom dmajor 6 years ago
- 1 package 17 oz. Hormel slow cooked prepared beef roast(in the meat section) cut into bite size pieces shopping list
- 2 packages brown gravy mix shopping list
- 3 cups beef broth shopping list
- 1 can whole carrots shopping list
- 1 can whole potatoes, cut into large chunks shopping list
- 1 bag frozen seasoning mix(onions, celery blend) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon(or more)garlic powder shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Cut up beef roast and place in medium saucepan or pot.
- Add broth,seasoning mix, and vegetables and bring to a boil.
- Lower heat to medium and cook for 10 minutes.
- Whisk gravy mix in a little water and whisk into the beef mixture.
- Cook until thickened.
- Season with garlic powder and salt and pepper.
- Serve over cooked rice or mashed potatoes.
- If you prefer it a little thicker, Mix together a little flour and water, add to boiling stew and cook until thickened.
- *can add peas in desired
The Cookdmajor Slidell, LA
The Rating6 people
Sounds GREAT to me D!! ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ 5! :)lanacountry in Macon loved it
Just wonderful. Fantastic recipe. High 5. I needed this for you to share. Thanks a bunch, sweetie. Have a very good day....Cherylcherylannxo in Santa Nella loved it
This is just the thing to get my daughter cooking. She takes after my mother-in-law, cooking is something someone else can do.morninlite in Kalamazoo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!