Pumpkin Bundt CakeFrom whodunitrdr 7 years ago
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 1 cup vegetable or canola oil (or can use 1/2 cup each oil and applesauce) shopping list
- 2 cups canned pumpkin shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice shopping list
- 1 cup Bran Buds® cereal shopping list
- 1 cup walnuts; chopped shopping list
- 1 cup raisins shopping list
How to make it
- Beat eggs until light and fluffy.
- Gradually add sugar, beating until well blended.
- Stir in oil and pumpkin.
- Sift together dry ingredients, stir into egg mixture.
- Add bran buds, nuts and raisins.
- Turn into greased and floured bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 60 to 70 minutes or until cake tests done.
- Cool in pan on rack for 15 minutes.
- Remove from pan and complete cooling on rack.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar if desired.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookwhodunitrdr Bellingham, WA
The Rating5 people
This sounds yummy, thanks for posting!pat2me in Nashua loved it
I love Bundt-style cakes and pumpkin cakes, so this sounds like the best of both worlds. Thanks for sharing!fizzle3nat in Waterville loved it
yummy and full of good stuff!jett2whit in Union City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!