Creamy Spinac Ricotta PastaFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- 1lb. rigatoni shopping list
- 1 can(15oz.) diced tomatoes with basil,onion and garlic shopping list
- 1c fresh or frozen chopped onions shopping list
- 1 box frozen chopped spinach shopping list
- 21/2c jarred alfredo sauce shopping list
- 11/2c ricotta cheese shopping list
- 1tsp garlic salt shopping list
- 1/2tsp pepper shopping list
- 1/3c seasoned bread crumbs shopping list
- 1/4c grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1Tbs olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 425. Coat 13x9" baking dish with cooking spray.
- Bring large pot of salted water to boil. Cook pasta following pkg. directions. Drain;return to pot. Stir in tomatoes and chopped onions.
- Cook spinach in microwave following pkg. directions. Squeeze out moisture.. Transfer to bowl. Add alfredo sauce,ricotta,garlic salt and pepper;stir to combine
- Transfer spinach mixture to pasta pot;toss to combine. Transfer pasta mixture to prepared pan.
- Mix together bread crumbs,parmesan and oil. Sprinkle over pasta. Bake for 20-25 mins or till golden brown and bubbly.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating5 people
OMG this sounds amazing. I'm such a spinach freak and this will be a nice addition to the piles of spinach recipes I have. Thanks!lanijoy in Olympia loved it
Very very nice..thanks for the post. ^5mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
Another delicious recipe!elgab89 in Toronto loved it