Asian-Style SpaghettiFrom mountainmama 5 years ago
- 8 ounces spaghetti shopping list
- 4 teaspoons sesame oil, divided shopping list
- 3/4 pound skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips shopping list
- 4 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce shopping list
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 medium red bell pepper, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta according to package directions, but do not add salt. Drain in a colander.
- Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet, heat 1 teaspoon of oil over medium heat. Add chicken; stir-fry until cooked through, about 5 minutes. Place chicken on a plate. Wipe skillet with paper towels. In a small bowl, combine soy sauce and sugar. Mix well.
- In same skillet, heat remaining oil over medium heat. Add red pepper, green onions, garlic and cayenne pepper; stir-fry for 5 minutes. Stir in soy sauce mixture. Add pasta and chicken; toss to coat. Place pasta and chicken mixture on plates. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Serve immediately.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookmountainmama Heaven, WV
The Rating10 people
Lovely recipe, mountainmama! FIVER! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
great post delicous recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Wow, this one blew my mind :) must try soon!odduck in Rogers loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!