Parmesan Chicken WingsFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley shopping list
- 2 teaspoons paprika shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter melted shopping list
- 1 pound chicken wings disjointed and tips removed shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a paper bag combine cheese, parsley, paprika, oregano, basil, salt, and pepper.
- Toss to mix.
- Pour melted butter in a shallow bowl.
- Dip chicken pieces into butter then place in paper bag and shake to coat.
- Place chicken on foil lined baking sheet and bake 45 minutes then serve hot.