One Bowl Italian Apple CakeFrom midgelet 8 years ago
How to make it
- Combine and mix everything except apples and nuts.
- When well combined, stir in apples and nuts.
- Place batter into a oiled 9 x 13 pan.
- Bake in a preheated 325F oven until tested done, about 1 hour.
- Cool on rack
- Delicious with ice cream or whipped cream
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating5 people
Looks delicious!pleclare in Framingham loved it
simply perfect!!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
This sounds really good. Thanks.blueeyes68ky in Owenton loved it