Fake Dog Poop Treacle Spice CookiesFrom tippystclair 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Keep butter at room temperature. It must be soft , so leave it for a while before you start, or warm it very slightly in a microwave - just a few seconds until it is soft, not molten.
- Put the sugar, butter, molasses and cinnamon in a bowl and beat them together with a wooden spoon - mix very thoroughly until no lumps of butter can be seen.
- Add the flour and mix it in until it forms a soft, pliable dough.
- Lightly grease two cookie sheets.
- Take pieces of the dough - about the size of 2 walnut s- roll it into a ball with your hands.
- Roll out a cylinder.
- Curl it into a spiral (you know the shape!).
- Place on a greased cookie sheet.
- They will spread a little when cooking, so leave about half an inch space between them.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes (checking and rotating the trays halfway through, if required), until they're just barely darkening at the edges.
- Let them cool for a few minutes on the trays before attempting to transfer them to a wire rack to cool.
- Leave them with a little note, if you want!
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cooktippystclair North Hollywood, GB
The Rating10 people
Not Flagging as beautiful sounds delicious with the cinnamon and dark brown sugartrigger in loved it
KATHY THE THINGS YOU MAKE AND DO FOR THE PICTURES THERE HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA TOO DAMN FUNNY I LOVE ITminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
LMAO I love it!jo_jo_ba in Oshawa loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!