Sour Cream Pound CakeFrom blueeyes68ky 8 years ago
How to make it
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy; add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Blend flour into creamed mixture alternately with sour cream, beginning and ending with flour; beat well after each addition.
- Pour batter into a greased and floured 10-inch Bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until cake tests done.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes; invert on wire rack to cool completely.
- Sprinlke with powdered sugar.
- Yield: one 10-inch cake.
People Who Like This Dish 17
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating8 people
This sounds really good and like something I could do!!! LOL Thanks,Blue :) :) :)sharyl4 in Mohave Valley loved it
I love sour cream in cakes - perfect moist! Great recipe!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
I Love pound cakes.......i am going to make a blueberry sauce to go on top......GREAT POST my friend
Big 5grizzlybear in loved it
Sweet Tooth448 members
Piece Of Cake376 members
Southern Cooks561 members
Good Down Home Southern Food196 members
Fresh Food Cooking119 members
Sweet Suite159 members
FROM SCRATCH148 members
Friends In The Kitchen316 members
Southern Sassyness72 members
GOOD KENTUCKY COOKING43 members