Coconut Custard MochiFrom canzi 7 years ago
How to make it
- Using an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar. Add eggs and mix well.
- Add water to coconut to make 2 cups of liquid.
- Add water to evaporated milk to make 2 cups of liquid.
- Put all the milk(s), mochiko, baking powder and vanilla into the creamed mixture and mix well.
- Por batter into greased and floured 9x13 pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookcanzi San Diego, CA
The Rating5 people
can wait to make this,,^5peetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
Wow! Another great recipe! Yummy!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
Maui Wowie. Another 'ono' Hawaiian recipe! Excellent. . . .gwencampbell in Chula Vista loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!