Soul Dog Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom peetabear 6 years ago
- 1 cup canola oil shopping list
- ¾ cup sugar shopping list
- ¾ cup brown sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 2 1⁄3 cups gluten-Free baking mix shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 cups chocolate chips shopping list
- ......................................................... shopping list
- gluten free flour mix recipe ( master recipe remove what you need) shopping list
- 21⁄3 cups chickpea flour shopping list
- 2⁄3 cup cornstarch shopping list
- ¼ cup sugar shopping list
- 3½ teaspoons xanthan gum shopping list
- 1½ teaspoons salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 350F. Grease a baking sheet.
- 2. Combine oil and sugar in a large bowl, and beat with a mixer on medium-high speed. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing until creamy. Add vanilla.
- 3. Reduce speed to low and gradually add baking mix, baking soda and salt. Stir in chocolate chips.
- 4. Drop by level tablespoons or small ice cream scoop 2 inches apart onto baking sheet. Flatten slightly.
- 5. Bake 10 to 12 minutes. Remove cookies from pan; cool on wire racks. Makes about 2 dozen.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating4 people
great recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Yummmmmmy! A 5 for me!lincolntoot in Freehold loved it
Hi Peeta what a nice gluten free recipe.
trigger in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!