Pina Colada BarsFrom sparow64 7 years ago
- 2 cup vanilla wafer crumbs shopping list
- ⅓ cup margarine,melted shopping list
- 1 8 3/4 oz.can Goya cream of coconut shopping list
- 2 8 oz.pkgs.cream cheese, Softened shopping list
- 1 8oz.container whipped topping shopping list
- 1 8oz.can crushed pineapple Drained shopping list
- ¼ cup maraschino cherries,drained and halved shopping list
- ½ cup Chopped nuts shopping list
- ½ cup flaked coconut shopping list
How to make it
- Combine vanilla wafer crumbs and margarine, press into 13x9-inch pan.
- Gradually mix cream of coconut into cream cheese.
- Beat until well blended.
- Fold in whipped topping, pineapple, cherries and nuts,sprinkle with coconut.
- Chill several hours or overnight.