Cinnamon Apple CheesecakeFrom silverqueen 5 years ago
- 1/2 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup quick cooking oats shopping list
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon shopping list
- FILLING: shopping list
- 2 pkgs. ( 8-oz.each) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 can (14-oz.) sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup apple juice, concentrate shopping list
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten shopping list
- TOPPING: shopping list
- 2 medium apples, peeled, cored and sliced shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. butter shopping list
- 1 tsp. cornstarch shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 cup apple juice concentrate shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl, cream butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- Gradually add flour, oats, walnuts and cinnamon until well blended.
- Press onto the bottom and 1-1/2" up the sides of a greased 9" spring form pan.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake in a 325*F oven for 10 minutes or until set.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Beat in milk and apple juice concentrate until smooth.
- Add eggs beat on low speed just until combines (batter will be thin).
- Pour into crust.
- Return pan to baking sheet.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen, Cool 1 hour longer.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- In a large skillet cook and stir apples in butter over medium heat until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Arrange over cheesecake.
- In a small saucepan, combine the cornstarch, cinnamon and apple juice concentrate until smooth.
- Bring to a boil, reduce the heat.
- Cook and stir 1 minute or until thickened.
- Immediately Bush over apples.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until chilled.
- Remove sides of pan.
- Refrigerate any leftovers.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cooksilverqueen Albany, GA
The Rating6 people
well you got my attention with the cinnamon apples......and then cheesecake?! Oh my! I'm lovin' this one Silver!jett2whit in Union City loved it
gorgeous!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
Oh My!!!! You got my "5", way to go Queen!!!littlemissey in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!