Chocolate Chip Pancakes With Cinnamon CreamFrom pinkpasta 5 years ago
- chocolate chip PANCAKES shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 3 tablespoons sugar *(I add more sugar) shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 2 large eggs, separated shopping list
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted plus 4 tablespoons, divided shopping list
- 1/2 cup miniature semi-sweet chocolate morsels shopping list
- *This recipe does not call for vanilla extract, but I add one teaspoon as I feel that it needs it. shopping list
- cinnamon Cream; recipe follows shopping list
- cinnamon CREAM shopping list
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream shopping list
- 1/4 cup confectioner's sugar shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- FOR THE PANCAKES:
- Preheat griddle to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt
- In a small bowl, combine milk, egg yolks, and 3 tablespoons melted butter; add to flour mixture, whisking until smooth.
- In a small bowl, beat egg whites at medium-high speed with an electric mixer until stiff. Gently fold into batter. Gently fold in chocolate morsels.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter on hot griddle. Ladle about 1/4-cup batter for each pancake onto hot griddle. Cook pancakes for 2 to 3 minutes, or until tops are covered with bubbles, and edges look cooked. Turn and cook the other side. Repeat procedure with remaining 2 tablespoons butter and remaining batter.
- FOR THE CINNAMON CREAM:
- In a medium bowl, beat cream at medium-high speed with an electric mixer until thickened. Gradually beat in confectioner's sugar and cinnamon, beating until stiff peaks form. Cover and chill.
- Serve pancakes with Cinnamon Cream, and Maple Syrup.
The Cookpinkpasta Upstate, SC
The Rating11 people
hi debbie how are things????? many prayers for you and your family .......
hey i love chocolate chip pancakes yum thank you
miniminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
this pancakes sound absolutely delicious and fluffy. thanks for a great Recipe.magali777 in Mexico loved it
I love pancakes! Thank you for sharing this special recipe!
Anagourmetana in Aveiro loved it