Kenis Spicy Lime Salad DressingFrom slj6lori 5 years ago
- 1/4 c. olive oil shopping list
- 1 fresh lime juiced shopping list
- 1 tblspn. of honey shopping list
- 1/2 tsp.chili powder shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. cumin shopping list
- salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 lg. garlic clove fine minced shopping list
- 1 tsp. fresh lime zest shopping list
- A splash of vinegar is suggested as needed or to taste (optional) shopping list
- fresh herbs could also be added such as mint to taste (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Add olive oil, lime juice, honey, chili powder, cumin, salt and pepper, garlic, and lime zest into a spill proof jar or container with a lid.
- Shake well unitl all ingredients are mixed and honey is incorporated.
- Add optional ingredients if you wish.
- Refrigerate after using.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookslj6lori Succasunna, NJ
The Rating6 people
great job to both of you keni and lori sounds great............5minitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
I like this recipe very much. I prefer making my own salad dressing as I can control the ingredients. This I will definitely make and keep.
Certainly deserves Five Forks! :)
Thanks for sharing...
Debbie~pinkpasta in Upstate loved it
Thank you both for this recipe! It's delish. I kicked it up with Chiloptle Chili Powder, but hey I'm in Texas! I also used a mix of honey/Agave Nectar since hubby is a diabetic. I really thank you for this recipe, it feels very fresh, light & delish!...morescotdog98 in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!