Pina Colada JamFrom markeverett 5 years ago
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients except pectin in a large pat and bring to a boil over a medium high heat.
- Reduce heat and simmer 30 - 40 minutes to thicken.
- Remove from heat and stir in pectin, mixing well.
- Ladle into 8/9 - 8 oz. jars and process in a boiling water bath for 10 minutes.
- Cool overnight.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookmarkeverett Riverside, CA
The Rating8 people
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mark very yummy i love it !!!!!!!
thanks for this recipe
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Ohhhhhhhhhh Mark..Sounds like a FABU marmalade!!
Thanks dear friend!! ^ ^ ^ ^ ^5! :)lanacountry in Macon loved it
I love Pina Colodas...period!!! Can't wait to try this!!!angelgal in New Philadelphia loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!