Chocolate HabaneroFrom sas 8 years ago
How to make it
- I have a slew of habanero and always have chocolate to cook with and I saw an article today about how healthy chocolate is and I know how health hot peppers are so:
- Melt the chocolate in the top of a double boiler. Do not let any moisture get in the chocolate or it will seize
- When satiny blend in the pepper and the brickle
- Spread on a sheet of parchment and let cool completely or put in the fridge to speed up the process
- It is so good and hot!!!
The Cooksas Farmington, CT
The Rating3 people
I've purchased chocolate bars with chile in them; it is a surprisingly delicious surprise to have a bit of heat with the chocolate. Great post! Thanks for sharing. - Nataliefizzle3nat in Waterville loved it
Wowsers, Sas GF....you're speaking in my language with this one. I love the pairing of chiles and chocolate - its the perfect marriage of heat and black velvet. (Yeah, I stole that BV reference from you...heh.) Oh my. Also love the Heath Bits 'O ...morelunasea in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!