Judge Becky Dempseys Scrambled EnchiladasFrom hungryjohn 8 years ago
- 1.5 pounds ground beef shopping list
- 1 large onion shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons minced garlic shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 can Cream of Chcken Soup shopping list
- 8 oz. cream cheese shopping list
- 1 small can of diced green chilies shopping list
- 1 cup salsa (mild, medium or hot, to your taste) shopping list
- 2 teaspoons oregano shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 10-12 corn tortillas shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 cup shredded Monterrey Jack cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Brown ground beef, onions and garlic and set aside.
- While beef/onion mixture is browning, combine next 7 ingredients in saucepan and simmer, stirring occasionally, until melted together and smooth.
- Spray 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray. Layer tortillas to completely cover bottom of pan, then add layers of meat mixture, sauce, then cheeses. Repeat twice to make 3 layers.
- Bake at 325 for 45 minutes
The Cookhungryjohn Griffin, GA
The Rating5 people
This sounds really great. I've saved it, and printed, to try this week. Will let you know how we liked it! Thanks for sharing. - Nataliefizzle3nat in Waterville loved it
This has to be delicious, MUST try soon! Bookmarked and 5 forks!debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
John - the enchiladas were terrific! I had my family over for dinner the other night and they loved them. I posted a picture of a ready-to-eat plate. Leftovers were even better the next day. Thanks for the great recipe! - Natfizzle3nat in Waterville loved it