Judge Becky Dempseys Scrambled EnchiladasFrom hungryjohn 6 years ago
- 1.5 pounds ground beef shopping list
- 1 large onion shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons minced garlic shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 can Cream of Chcken Soup shopping list
- 8 oz. cream cheese shopping list
- 1 small can of diced green chilies shopping list
- 1 cup salsa (mild, medium or hot, to your taste) shopping list
- 2 teaspoons oregano shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 10-12 corn tortillas shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 cup shredded Monterrey Jack cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Brown ground beef, onions and garlic and set aside.
- While beef/onion mixture is browning, combine next 7 ingredients in saucepan and simmer, stirring occasionally, until melted together and smooth.
- Spray 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray. Layer tortillas to completely cover bottom of pan, then add layers of meat mixture, sauce, then cheeses. Repeat twice to make 3 layers.
- Bake at 325 for 45 minutes
The Cookhungryjohn Griffin, GA
The Rating5 people
Thanks for another great recipe. It's a 5.shibattou in Fort Mohave loved it
This has to be delicious, MUST try soon! Bookmarked and 5 forks!debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
This sounds really great. I've saved it, and printed, to try this week. Will let you know how we liked it! Thanks for sharing. - Nataliefizzle3nat in Waterville loved it