Conga DipFrom tippystclair 6 years ago
How to make it
- Place cream cheese in a microwave-safe bowl, .
- Soften the cream cheese in for 20 seconds.
- Spread the cream cheese evenly over the bottom of a medium baking dish.
- Spread can of chili on top of the cream cheese,
- Sprinkle dish with grated cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees or HIGH on microwave until cheese melts.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips.
People Who Like This Dish 9
- bernermom Sugar Grove, OH
- bluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
- danadooley Singapore, SG
- angelgal New Philadelphia, OH
- coffeebean53 Charlotte, NC
- morninlite Kalamazoo, MI
- lycett CANYON COUNTRY, CA
- binky67 Ellicott City, MD
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- lura Welcome To, KS
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooktippystclair North Hollywood, GB
The Rating10 people
Love your dip! ..lol. and your conga line is pretty cool too. This sounds soo..oo.. good. Thanks for the yummy post. :)lura in Welcome To loved it
i love dips yummyminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Perfect for football parties!angelgal in New Philadelphia loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!