Roasted GarlicFrom sporadiccook 7 years ago
How to make it
- Peel the papery outer layers off of the garlic bulb.
- Cut of approx. 1/4 inch off of top of garlic to reveal the cloves inside.
- Place in baking dish with cut sides up, drizzle olive oil over top and make sure entire bulb it coated.
- Cover with aluminum foil and roast about 25 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Let garlic cool enough to handle without burning yourself, and use a cocktail fork or your fingers to pop the individual cloves out. I usually sprinkle with a little kosher salt.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cooksporadiccook Phoenix
The Rating4 people
love it - I always through a bulb in the oven when making somethingshells in Hamilton loved it
Good but could use more dwell time in the oven to make the cloves smoosh softer.
See Roasted Garlic for more.
10/10/14pointsevenout in Athens loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!