Roasted GarlicFrom sporadiccook 5 years ago
How to make it
- Peel the papery outer layers off of the garlic bulb.
- Cut of approx. 1/4 inch off of top of garlic to reveal the cloves inside.
- Place in baking dish with cut sides up, drizzle olive oil over top and make sure entire bulb it coated.
- Cover with aluminum foil and roast about 25 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Let garlic cool enough to handle without burning yourself, and use a cocktail fork or your fingers to pop the individual cloves out. I usually sprinkle with a little kosher salt.