pumpkin cranberry muffinsFrom jmatthews00 5 years ago
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup pumpkin puree shopping list
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries, coarsely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup molasses shopping list
- 1 egg, lightly beaten shopping list
How to make it
- Combine flour, brown sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt in a medium mixing bowl.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a separate mixing bowl.
- Add wet ingredients to dry, mixing just until the dry ingredients are moist. Do not overmix.
- Generously grease a 12-muffin tin and dust with flour or line with paper muffin cups.
- Fill muffin cups about 2/3-full with batter.
- Bake pumpkin muffins in preheated 350° oven for 25 to 30 minutes, or until nicely browned.
- Remove pumpkin muffins from tins to wire rack to cool.
- Makes 12 cranberry pumpkin muffins.
The Cookjmatthews00 Central, NY
The Rating5 people
A must-keep for sure!!! FIVE :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
These sound sooo good! I make lots of pumpkin breads/muffins, but never thought of trying molasses in them!christinem in Worcester loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!