Lemon Kissed Green BeansFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 1 pound fresh green beans shopping list
- 1 tablespoon unsalted clarified butter shopping list
- 1 teaspoon walnut oil or extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped walnuts or almonds shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare a large bowl of ice water.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and blanch beans 3 minutes.
- Plunge blanched beans into ice water to stop the cooking.
- Place butter and oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add beans and toss gently until heated through and evenly coated with oil and butter.
- Season with salt and pepper then place on serving platter and sprinkle with juice and nuts