Blue Cheese Buffalo Wings DipFrom greenlord 6 years ago
- 1 cup sour cream (125 ml) shopping list
- 1 cup mayonnaise (125 ml) shopping list
- 1/2 cup crumble blue cheese (60 ml) shopping list
- 2 Tbsp of chopped chives shopping list
- handful of chopped parsley shopping list
- coarse salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste shopping list
- dash hot sauce to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Reserve half of the crumbled cheese, Combine all ingredients together. Whisk firmly for one minute then add reserved crumbled cheese whisking gently until throughly mixed.
- N.B. There is a wide variety of blue cheeses to chose they range from extra creamy to crumbly. Your choice will depend on the taste and texture you want to achieve. I usually go for Rosenborg regular Danish blue cheese. It gives me the perfect taste and consistency.
The Cookgreenlord Montreal, CA
The Rating4 people
Jean m'dear - I am most honored to be mentioned here - thank you! This dip rocks the house and I adore buffalo wings and cannot wait to give this recipe a spin. Bravo! You get a BIG high 5 from me - thanks again!! :) Vickielunasea in Orlando loved it
I agree with Michael. Great minds think alike. I too love this recipe. Definitely going to make this. Will be perfect for Super Bowl Sunday. =)
High Five all the way.
Thanks for sharing.
Debbie~pinkpasta in Upstate loved it
I make my Blue cheese dip using the same ingredients as you have here. Great minds think alike!
Thank you for the honorable mention of my BBQ sauce too that was nice of you to do that.
Michaeltrigger in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!