Crump Topped Sour Cream Cheesy Potato BakeFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup shopping list
- 1/3 cup sour cream shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions shopping list
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 3 cups seasoned mashed potatoes shopping list
- 1 tablespoon melted butter shopping list
- 2 tablespoons dry breadcrumbs shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Combine soup, sour cream, green onions and pepper.
- Mix well and stir in potatoes then place in casserole.
- Mix butter, breadcrumbs, paprika and cayenne pepper then pour over potato mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating7 people
great potatoe bake love it thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
This does sound so yummy!!! Thanks :) :) :)sharyl4 in Mohave Valley loved it
OMG!! Another irresistable potato recipe!danadooley in Singapore loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!