Best Orange Dreamsicle CakeFrom henrie 6 years ago
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box orange cake mix shopping list
- 1 (3 ounce) box orange Jell-O shopping list
- 1 cup boiling water shopping list
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 teaspoon orange extract shopping list
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip shopping list
How to make it
- Set out Cool Whip to thaw.
- Prepare cake mix according to directions for a 9x13 pan,.
- After the cake is done and you bring out of oven.
- Poke holes thought out the cake with a fork.
- Prepare Orange jello with 1 cup of boiling water and pour over the cake.
- Allow to cool in pan for 30 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together with hand mixer (or other) instant vanilla pudding with 1 cup milk.
- Stir in orange and vanilla extracts.
- Mix well.
- Fold in Cool whip Spread over the cake and chill for 2 to 3 hours before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating8 people
This is great!smooch in America loved it
love creamsicil.s thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Love this one!! got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it