Redhead BarsFrom jo_jo_ba 8 years ago
- 1/4 cup light margarine shopping list
- 2/3 cup light brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 medium, over-ripe banana, mashed shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 cup grated carrots shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped chocolate (or chocolate chips) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350, grease an 8" square pan.
- Beat margarine, sugar, vanilla and banana.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except chocolate.
- Sprinkle chopped chocolate over mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating8 people
Very nice idea. Thanks for sending this!danadooley in Singapore loved it
Thank you!!!!sallya2 in Kent loved it
lpve it!herby in Albany loved it
On A Budget559 members
Sweet Tooth447 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
OrganicSustainable Farming Group171 members
Growing Your Own Herbs Vegetables385 members
Good To Freeze128 members
Chocolate Dreams354 members
Comfort Foods773 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Piece Of Cake376 members