The Kahlua ShakeFrom noir 7 years ago
- 2 cups milk, very cold shopping list
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream (or coffee) shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, plus extra for garnish shopping list
- 1 cup coffee liqueur, such as Kahlua or Tia Maria shopping list
- whipped cream shopping list
- **You may substitute concentrated espresso for the Kahlua if you wish to omit the alcohol. ** shopping list
How to make it
- Use a blender and process in two batches.
- Add half of all the ingredients to the blender, except for the whipped cream.
- Blend until thick and uniform.
- Pour into chilled tall glass or cups.
- Top with whipped cream and an extra sprinkling of cinnamon if desired.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
- A grown-up milkshake!
The Cooknoir Boston, MA
The Rating8 people
Oh yeah...can do this year round! ;9angelgal in New Philadelphia loved it
Mmmm, so delicious!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
I like it!shuga in United States loved it