Homemade Peanut Butter CupsFrom mountainmama 7 years ago
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter, divided shopping list
- 4-1/2 teaspoons butter, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 4 milk chocolate candy bars (1.55 ounces each), coarsely chopped shopping list
- colored sprinkles, optional shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl, combine 1/2 cup peanut butter, butter, confectioners' sugar and salt until smooth; set aside.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate chips, candy bars and remaining peanut butter; stir until smooth.
- Drop teaspoonfuls of chocolate mixture into paper-lined miniature muffin cups. Top each with a scant teaspoonful of peanut butter mixture; top with another teaspoonful of chocolate mixture. Decorate with sprinkles if desired. Refrigerate until set. Store in an airtight container.
- Yield: 3 dozen.
The Cookmountainmama Heaven, WV
The Rating10 people
My type of peanut butter cup I prefer dark chocolate.
I will be over to pick up my order lol
Michaeltrigger in loved it
my favorite!!jett2whit in Union City loved it
Oh My!!!!m2googee in Tomball loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!