Broccoli Cream Cheese BakeFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 3 ounces cream cheese softened shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups milk shopping list
- 2 eggs beaten until no whites remain shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley shopping list
- 3 cups chopped broccoli cooked until barely tender shopping list
How to make it
- Blend cream cheese and milk until mixed.
- Add beaten eggs, lemon juice, salt, nutmeg and chopped parsley then mix well.
- Stir in broccoli and pour into buttered loan pan and bake at 325 for 1 hour.
- Remove loaf onto serving plate then cut into slices to serve.