Layered Potato SaladFrom upstatevoyager 8 years ago
- 8 medium baking potatoes shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 cups sour cream shopping list
- 1 teaspoon (or more) prepared horseradish shopping list
- 1 teaspoon celery seed shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 medium sweet onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Cook potatoes in boiling salted water just until fork tender.
- Drain and cool.
- Peel and slice potatoes 1/8 inch thick.
- In bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, horseradish, celery seed and salt.
- In second bowl, combine onion and parsley.
- In large serving bowl, arrange a single layer of potato slices. Cover with a layer of mayonnaise mixture and sprinkle with some onion mixture.
- Continue layering ending with parsley and onion mixture.
- Do not stir.
- Cover and chill 8 hours or overnight.
The Cookupstatevoyager Scotia, NY
The Rating6 people
This sounds wonderful! Can't believe I missed it!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
This is totally diffrent.cookingandbakingqueen in Beatrice loved it
Now this is my kind of potato salad! Thank you so much for posting your recipe here. I do believe that I'm going to add this to our Thanksgiving feast! Have a good holiday!annieamie in Los Angeles loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!