5 Minute Chocolate Mug CakeFrom midgelet 8 years ago
- 1 coffee Mug shopping list
- 4 tablespoons flour(that's plain flour, not self-rising) shopping list
- 4 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons baking cocoa shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 3 tablespoons milk shopping list
- 3 tablespoons oil shopping list
- 3 tablespoons chocolate chips (optional) some nuts (optional) shopping list
- Small splash of vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- Add dry ingredients to mug, and mix well .
- Add the egg and mix thoroughly.
- Pour in the milk and oil and mix well.
- Add the chocolate chips (if using) and vanilla, and mix again.
- Put your mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes on high.
- The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don't be alarmed!
- Allow to cool a little, and tip out onto a plate if desired.
- EAT! (this can serve 2 if you want to share!)
- And why is this the most dangerous cake recipe in the world?
- Because now we are all only 5 minutes away from chocolate cake any time of the day or night
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating13 people
wow! 5+herby in Albany loved it
What is baking cocoa Midge?? This really sounds interresting!!ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
Terrific recipe, Midge!
HIGH FIVE! Can you just imagine how much KIDS would love this for special parties? :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
Sweet Tooth448 members
Chocolate Dreams354 members
Comfort Foods773 members
Quick N Easy123 members
Choco Lovers139 members
Anything Goes289 members
Dont Knock It Till You Try It74 members
Chocoholics Anonymous155 members
Microwave Recipes25 members
Unique And Unusual Recipes84 members