Chocolate Chip Cheese BallFrom mountainmama 6 years ago
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 3/4 cup finely chopped pecans shopping list
- graham crackers shopping list
How to make it
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter and vanilla until fluffy. Gradually add sugars; beat just until combined. Stir in chocolate chips. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Place cream cheese mixture on a large piece of plastic wrap; shape into a ball. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Just before serving, roll cheese ball in pecans. Serve with graham crackers.
- Yield: 1 cheese ball (about 2 cups).
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookmountainmama Heaven, WV
The Rating12 people
Hello ~ (^_^) ~
This is a Fantastic, FUN, "5"FORK!!!!! recipe~
Thank-you so much for sharing ~
~*~ mj ~*~
mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
Unique! Another must try for upcoming Super Bowl.
Throw that hand up so I can give you your High 5!
You have so many great recipes that you truly deserve it, lady! Oh yes, flagged beautiful too!
Deb~ =)pinkpasta in Upstate loved it
How unusual! Thanks for sending this.danadooley in Singapore loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!