Cheesy Rice and TomatoesFrom irishmama 6 years ago
- 1 can diced tomatoes (preferably garlic, basil, and oregano variety) shopping list
- 6 oz. low sodium chicken broth (even better, use Better than Bouillion) shopping list
- extra garlic and basil to taste shopping list
- 1 cup quick cooking brown rice shopping list
- 2 slices swiss cheese shopping list
- 1 small handful of shredded cheddar shopping list
How to make it
- Mix together the tomatoes and broth in a medium saucepan, add seasonings.
- Bring to a boil over medium high heat.
- Stir in the rice, top with cheeses.
- Cover, reduce heat to medium low, and simmer for 12-14 minutes.
- Stir in melted cheese and serve!