The Smores MartiniFrom noir 7 years ago
- * 32 ounces vodka shopping list
- * 16 ounces chocolate liqueur shopping list
- * 1 64-ounce pitcher shopping list
- * 1 sleeve of graham crackers or more if needed shopping list
- * 1 jar marshmallow creme (Marshmallow Fluff) shopping list
- * 16 martini glasses (disposable versions available at party stores) shopping list
- * 1 bag wooden skewers shopping list
- * 1 bag miniature marshmallows shopping list
How to make it
- Pour vodka and chocolate liqueur into pitcher and stir. Refrigerate for at least several hours until the mixture is very cold.
- Crush a graham cracker in a plastic bag, then pour the crumbs into a small bowl.
- When no one's looking, dip a finger into the jar of marshmallow creme, then run it around the rims of your martini glasses to lightly coat. Next, dip each glass into the bowl of graham cracker crumbs and shake the bowl gently to cover the marshmallow creme with crumbs. (You can do this the night before the party and stick the prepared glasses in the freezer if you like.)
- If you have a grill going (or even better, a firepit or chimenea), offer each guest a wooden skewer and three mini marshmallows to toast over the flame (put the grill on high for the best browning). Note: Although the skewer package may advise soaking the skewers in water for at least 20 minutes, it's not necessary for this use.
- Pour about 3 ounces of the drink mixture into each of the prepared glasses and serve, letting each guest slide their roasted marshmallows into their drink for garnish.
- Enjoy! :)
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cooknoir Boston, MA
The Rating7 people
OMG!!! YUM!!!!!! ;9angelgal in New Philadelphia loved it
What a fantastic Martini...:)wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it
*wink* This has to be the all time BEST Martini!pink in USA loved it