Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge EasiestFrom shirleyoma 5 years ago
How to make it
- Coat an 8-by-8-inch baking dish with butter and set aside.
- Combine milk, chocolate chips, and marshmallows in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture is melted and smooth, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and mix in peanut butter and vanilla extract until thoroughly combined.
- Turn into the prepared baking dish, spread out evenly, and let cool to room temperature, about 10 minutes.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator until firm, about 1 hour. Cut into 25 squares and serve.
People Who Like This Dish 16
- guerrero SAN FERNANDO, CA
- glbaskin Nowhere, Us
- aprilbolinger Pittsburg, KS
- Eval Nowhere, Us
- iampaulcortez San Jose City, Philippines
- LearnSwimCook Edmonton, Canada
- sherrytoler1 Laurel, DE
- m2googee Tomball, TX
- mystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
- jenniferbyrdez Kenner, LA
- Plus 6 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookshirleyoma Cove, OR
The Rating9 people
Shirley is it 1 cup of chocolate chips or 1 package? I have to make this!michelle73 in Melville loved it
Had a hard time getting to look at this recipe, I kept timing out before it would open. This would be wonderful, let me know about the chocolate also, want to make this one. I'm betting it's a package of choc. You have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
Easy, delicious, fattening...the best kind of recipe! Thanks so much!debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it