Sweet Italian Sausage PattiesFrom moxie2burn 5 years ago
- 1 lb pound ground white turkey shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped shopping list
- 3 tablespoons chopped Italian parsley leaves shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds (I use ground) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning (NOT salt-free) shopping list
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients EXCEPT olive oil.
- Form patties.
- Preheat a large, nonstick skillet and fry sausage in extra-virgin olive oil, 3 or 4 minutes on each side over medium to medium- high heat.
- DO NOT OVERCOOK!
- Deglaze pan with fresh lemon juice and pour pan-juices over patties, if desired.