Rosemary PopcornFrom vergence 7 years ago
How to make it
- put the oil in the pan and add rosemary
- heat until the oil simmers for 5 minutes, to infuse the oil.
- Optionally remove the fried rosemary sprig.
- Cook on the stove as per regular popcorn
- Toss with sea salt (to taste) in a bowl and serve
The Cookvergence Atlanta, GA
The Rating3 people
This sounds great! I never would have thought to pair popcorn and rosemary. I can't wait to give this one a try. High 5!meals4abby in Valders loved it
I have made this, months ago,when I first saw a version made from one of those guys on TV, this is awesome - and for lovers of rosemary everywhere - this simply can't be beat! I was going to post my version, which is so close to yours, but see, you s...moredivaliscious in Dutchess County loved it
Awesome Idea....Thank You!phyllisd in San Jose loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!